PARAGON SA installed and operates a Quality Management System (QMS) in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001: 2015. It is strategically oriented towards the company’s development in Greece and abroad, as well as the provision of specialized technical services and advanced products. The QMS was designed to ensure the provision of services that satisfy customer requirements. Our commitment to quality is continuous and strictly defined through procedures that guarantee the consistent presence of the company in its area of activity.
Basic motivations are:
- the improvement of the company’s day-to-day operations.
- the development of expertise towards better fulfilling clients’ needs and requirements.
- the creation of an external communication “channel” at all levels to ensure both the clear documentation of third-party requirements and the clear statement by the company of how these requirements are covered.
- the proper training and utilization of human resources.
In the context of continuous improvement of the QMS, the Management sets targets for Quality, which are reviewed annually in terms of their degree of implementation, new targets are approved, or previous ones are being modified depending on the company’s performance and the new conditions in its field of action.
The company is committed to:
- systematic monitoring and fulfillment of applicable quality requirements.
- informing and encouraging its staff to actively participate, at individual and team level, in the improvement of the working environment and in order to achieve the objectives and to ensure the improvement of the QMS.
- the safe and effective management of all elements, data and information that may be brought to its knowledge when working with customers, their management exclusively by competent persons and based on ethics, their non-disclosure to third parties for any reason.
- making a continuous effort to market quality services and the placement of quality products with the ultimate goal of increasing customer satisfaction and improving competitiveness.
- systematically informing the company about the developments in the sector in which it operates, or which concern the company’s sector of activity.
- the development of harmonious cooperation bonds with its customers and suppliers as well as the expansion of coverage of the Greek and international markets.
- the continuous improvement of the quality of services and Safety Management System itself through the development of the evaluation of procedures and related indicators.
- promoting open dialogue and informing the interested parties in a spirit of honest and mutual respect.
- a well-documented search for causes of problems and weaknesses to identify and implement the necessary corrective and / or preventive actions to prevent them from recurring.
- the provision of resources at every level (human – material – financial) that will contribute to the continuous improvement of the QMS.
The Management of PARAGON SA in collaboration with its executives ensures that the documented Information of the QMS is communicated and fully understood by all its human resources, implemented and maintained at all levels of the organizational structure and in all its functions. In addition, it calls on external providers, as well as any other stakeholder, to endorse its principles, guiding them to act in accordance with them. Finally, this policy is available to staff, customers, suppliers, and any interested party.